Show me your food!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your food!

Tonights (rather unhealthy) dinner. Pan fried cheese, fries, boiled vegetables and sour cream with horse radish and black pepper
    Attached Files
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Wtf!?

You forgot your fried butter rolled in bacon!!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I don't eat meat!

Comment

Dude, did you ever check you cholesterol level?

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I freshly baked some bread today and it was ready by dinner time. So straight-from-the-oven bread, scrambled eggs and baked beans. I'd have made chicken stew but forget to get any out to defrost.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Who said vegetarians are healthy eaters...

Comment

This will do for a start
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It looks like a train wreck

Comment

maybe a little meatball casserole

Comment

Jaeger Schnitzel
                    or the way I learned when in Germany 1977

mit pomme frittes

Comment

Wtf poeple! I am jealous.

I have been making cholesterol since I am 21 years old and all I eat with trans fat or cholesterol is Mayo.

If I eat chiken wings my blood pressure goes from 125/75 to 175/105 in the next 2 hours.

I WANT FRIES!!! WITH SAUCE AND CHEESE!!

Lucky bastards....

Spec.

Comment

Thankfully I don't eat that amount of fat and cholesterol every day. But I felt like indulging myself this evening

Comment

Spec, don't worry, I get fat very fast if I eat unhealthy and don't work out. I guess I eat too much though, so it's rather if I stop working out, I'll gain weight very very fast.

So... these days I avoid foods like that because I haven't been working out much. It's just taste man... healthy stuff tastes good too. You're just programmed to think you are supposed to like things that aren't good for you.

You don't need that crap anyway. At least you're watching out for yourself, respect your own body because it's the one you've got and you're supposed to live your life in it. 99% of people don't do that. They are disrespecting themselves. You don't need chicken. Just find out stuff that is kind of equivalent to those things but won't bump your pressure too high.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            Wtf poeple! I am jealous.

I have been making cholesterol since I am 21 years old and all I eat with trans fat or cholesterol is Mayo.

If I eat chiken wings my blood pressure goes from 125/75 to 175/105 in the next 2 hours.

I WANT FRIES!!! WITH SAUCE AND CHEESE!!

Lucky bastards....

Spec.

Not luck, poor managent over the yearsa, now I can indulge on occasion with mia tres amigos

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              So... these days I avoid foods like that because I haven't been working out much. It's just taste man... healthy stuff tastes good too. You're just programmed to think you are supposed to like things that aren't good for you.
                              its the fat that your tast buds be calling, along with the chili sause and fries and burgers~yum~ ~drool~

You don't need that crap anyway. At least you're watching out for yourself, respect your own body because it's the one you've got and you're supposed to live your life in it. 99% of people don't do that. They are disrespecting themselves. You don't need chicken. Just find out stuff that is kind of equivalent to those things but won't bump your pressure too high.
                              I am disrespecting myself and am ashamed I am so weak, dang, gotta go get a lil bump to help me over the weak spot im in

Thanks Pekka for reminding me how glotonous I am, ill just go eat now and drown my sorrows in greasy fries...

Comment

Working...
                              X