Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give some love to misunderstood people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give some love to misunderstood people...

I'm giving a big to poor little Bush junior. Its not his fault people don't understand he's getting his instructions from God.

Cthulhu deserves a too, I mean its hard to be a terrifying monster who eats peoples souls.

And some to Putin who still hasen't got a smiley despite popular demand.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

We you too Heraclitus.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't utterly despise you too Wezil.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Re: Give some love to misunderstood people...

Originally posted by Heraclitus
        I'm giving a big to poor little Bush junior. Its not his fault people don't understand he's getting his instructions from God.
        ...and that God's been funnin' with him.

Comment

I Slovenians. It's okay that you're country sounds like a combination of Slovakia and Armenia.

Comment

I really don't think he thinks god is giving him instructions. I think he thinks that it's a good idea for people to think he thinks god is giving him instructions.

I'm trying to use the word think as many time as I can

Comment

Why are you hoping that combining the word think with Bush is somehow funny by default?

Comment

I think that showing what Bush thinks is making people think Bush thinking god talks to him is funny.

Or I could just be drunk. I completely lost the meaning of the above sentence. Sort of like GWB English.

Comment

I America. Its okay to be arogant and ignorant. But only if you have the largest army in the world.

Comment

what world leader is not arrogant and ignorant?

It's just more damaging when that leader happens to have the largest army in the world.

Comment

I America. Its okay to be arogant and ignorant. But only if you have the largest army in the world.
                      And the largest Navy.
                      And the largest Air Force.
                      And the largest Marine Corps.

Comment

And the largest Egos.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Give some love to misunderstood people...

I'm giving a big to poor little Cthulhu. Its not his fault people don't understand he's getting his instructions from God.

Putin deserves a too, I mean its hard to be a terrifying monster who eats peoples souls.

And some to Bush junior who still hasen't got a smiley despite popular demand.
                          Fixed!
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                            And the largest Egos.
                            We still think we won the War of 1812.

Comment

KH

Comment

Working...
                              X