Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here si proud to be a western devil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here si proud to be a western devil?

What it says.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Si.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Muy bueno.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm proud to be a Landowner.

(of a rural lot...with no buildings or sewage or gas...but it does have electric and telephone access with a lakeview and a paved, ploughed road! One day, one day!!!)

I think that still makes me an Esquire in Canada. I demand that anyone addressing me on this forum refer to me as Seeker, esq.!!
        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I'm not a western devil. They dressed me up as one.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have to admit I struggled with it a bit at first; until I found out that Febreeze even removes the smell of brimstone.
            ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
              Si.

We are from Canada, we are meaningless.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

"We are from Canada, we are meaningless."

Does that mean we're. like. the reverse Borg?
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                  "We are from Canada, we are meaningless."

Does that mean we're. like. the reverse Borg?

Are you on drugs?

We are meaningless on the planet earth. We make no difference except for ourselves.

I just got an idea for a thread.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

"Are you on drugs?"

I'd like to be, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                      "Are you on drugs?"

I'd like to be, does that count?
                      No....

Spec.

Comment

qft
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Actually, I probably qualify as a northern barbarian. But si.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Between you and me, it's going to be me.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                            X