• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about humility?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
      What about humility?
      as previously stated, I was on Vicodin and this list is not all inclusive, but humility is a desirable trait indeedy
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
        well, i would pay my bills so i don't have to worry about that.
        Not if you don't have integrity.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

poor b etor

everybody is being mean to her
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Po b etor.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Integrity

I've known too many very intelligent people who are total scumbags to value intelligence above decency.
              Last edited by Cort Haus; December 7, 2007, 22:19.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                poor b etor

everybody is being mean to her
                well, she has no idea, which is what we are sharing, on how life actually works.

Life works and goes on, despite our best laid plans.

B Etor is not being ganged up on, she does not have any, zilch,zero experience with an adult venue on how real life gets, thats why we are sharing how she can be better prepared.

heck, I dont care if she is 16 or 54, we just chatting, as you know, we like to do at Poly U.

@ b etor, please dont feel we are beaten you up, or disrespecting you, quite the opposite coming from me for I only want you to be prepared for just how harsh can sometimes be

Comment

I don't want people to credit me with anything. Except for maybe stealth and obscurity. But only if they don't realize they are crediting me with it while doing so.

Comment

Interesting. I picked most who picked integrity.

Like me.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

It's a rigged poll.

What do you care if OTHER people think you are healthy, spiritual, popular (:LOL:!) or Wealthy.

That leaves only Integrity and Intelligence.

The question in life, is what can you get other people to do for you (or, not do things to harm you), for that, Integrity is the most useful quality.

Unfortunately, if you are a person of integrity then other people tend to give you responsibilities (which isn't cool, at least for the lazy), and if you are intelligent, you really should know that being underestimated is a useful thing (so you don't necessarily want others to think you as intelligent), otoh if you are genuinely stupid you might want other people to think you're intelligent, then they might not try to trick you.

Of course from a sociological perspective Big, Bulky Banana is a very solid answer, at least if it's to be taken as phallic.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

well, she has no idea, which is what we are sharing, on how life actually works.

Life works and goes on, despite our best laid plans.

B Etor is not being ganged up on, she does not have any, zilch,zero experience with an adult venue on how real life gets, thats why we are sharing how she can be better prepared.

heck, I dont care if she is 16 or 54, we just chatting, as you know, we like to do at Poly U.

@ b etor, please dont feel we are beaten you up, or disrespecting you, quite the opposite coming from me for I only want you to be prepared for just how harsh can sometimes be
                        LOL i didn't feel that way at all.
                        life's a *****, i know.

Comment

It is what you make it. Take Grampa Lemonpuss with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            It is what you make it. Take Grampa Lemonpuss with a grain of salt.
                            Stirred or shaken, I can adapt

Comment

Working...
                            X