No announcement yet.

Let us **** over Imran and Apocalypse in the housing market thread number two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, really? I feel like those Japanese soldiers who remained on isolated islands long after World War II ended.

Why was I not informed?! How can I get my old account back then? Whatever e-mail address I used to register it (christ, back in 1998 now?) is long since abandoned.

Comment

• And YYYH actually has a couple DLs here too.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Yeah, I registered a few and posted for like a day or two. But if I can get the original back, that would be like reliving my misspent youth.

Comment

• YYYH:

PM Ming.... I was faced with the same problem.

Hell I kept my DL account and had everything merged from my old account to this one. Just check my user-id over the profile tab.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Bump...
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Alt-A loans resetting in 2 years
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                What would have changed is that everyone would have had a set minimum level of health insurance provided at heavily discounted rates because that organization would have covered every American and so had economies of scale. It really was a no brainer, slam dunk win.

Again, there's not necessarily an achievable economy of scale.
                The experience of most other industrialized countries says otherwise. They all get better care for far less. That would imply having everyone in one system does indeed achieve economies of scale.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                X