X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been bad

What should my punishment be?
    Attached Files
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did you ask a cop a question?
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Attached Files
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Don't tase me dude!

I was not respectful enough of some people that got killed in Omaha.

An unintentional lack of manners but an apparent faux pas all the same.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
              Don't tase me dude!

I was not respectful enough of some people that got killed in Omaha.

An unintentional lack of manners but an apparent faux pas all the same.
              Isn't it Don't tase me bro? One of those funny catch phrases. Conan O Brien had a funny bit with that phrase not too long ago.

Comment

Was my sin really that serious?

Will it hurt? How do I arrange that sort of punishment? I don't know these things?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

Isn't it Don't tase me bro? One of those funny catch phrases. Conan O Brien had a funny bit with that phrase not too long ago.
                  Ah yes, our university party boy. I think you are correct.

Can I claim an Old Persons Pass on this or shall we add it to my bad list?

Comment

Will it hurt? How do I arrange that sort of punishment? I don't know these things?
                    admit you made a mistake (if you did)

apologize for thsat mistake

move on

if people cant accept it, its on them, not you, as long as your sincere

Gramps
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

We cannot administer punishment until we charge you with a specific crime, and then hold a trial to determine whether you are actually guilty of that charge.

Punishment first? What do you think this is, the United States?

Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

admit you made a mistake (if you did)

apologize for thsat mistake

move on

if people cant accept it, its on them, not you, as long as your sincere

Gramps

I was actually responding to the punishment suggested by CrOnOs in what you quoted there...

I didn't exactly apologize b/c my offence was not really intentional. If I apologized every time someone got offended I'd be a busy boy. I did however explain my position somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni Rex Draconis
                          We cannot administer punishment until we charge you with a specific crime, and then hold a trial to determine whether you are actually guilty of that charge.

Punishment first? What do you think this is, the United States?

CrOnOs thinks I should be violated in a most uncomfortable way.

SlowwHands option has some merit however.

Comment

Will it hurt?:
                            I don't know, maybe you will discover new kind of pleasure. There is people who like it.

How do I arrange that sort of punishment?
                            Just go to a gay bar and start to dance...

I don't know these things?:
                            Soon, you'll know!

Good luck!
                            bleh

Comment

CrOnOs thinks I should be violated in a most uncomfortable way.
                              Yep! ..

uncomfortable way...
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X