Cool geography game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool geography game.

There are several games. Not only for Europe.
    Quendelie axan!

Pretty cool. Made it to Level 4 for North America.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Interesting... made it to level 5 for North America
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Level 4 and 5 for NA are IMO pretty cool, because unlike Europe it's not dense populated and distances of failure can get huge. I did NA till level 2, and although I didn't fail and could have continued, I stopped, because for 2/3 of all places I just guessed where they could be (e.g. Nook), which comes down not to knowledge, but sheer luck, and don't feel right.

Made it to level 7 for Europe, but could have done better as I made quite some silly mistakes.

Comment

I failed miserably in NA on level 2.

Asia seemed fairly easy score:723000, level:12, iq:117
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

Only got to level 6 once on world map
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Iq?!

Iq has nothing to do with knowledge.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Europe level 8, score 105 417, IQ 122.
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

NA level 4...
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Asia 12. Slow day at work

Comment

Europe level 7, 91541, "IQ" 112. I got really ruined by those pesky little islands in the North Sea, because by the placenames you could put them in Norway or Britain too.

Edit: World, level 11, 463021, IQ 121.
                      Last edited by Kassiopeia; December 5, 2007, 11:11.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

They have a very interesting definition of "major North American capitals." I like how during the North American capitals part every one they asked was for Mexican province capitals
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Europe I got to level six, and then it started asking me about all these crazy cathedrals and stuff I hadn't heard of.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Europe Level 6

Score: 66784
                            Traveler IQ: 97
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I nearly beat the World game. Fell just short. It doesn't help that I'm using a laptop mouse right now. It's definitely doable, though. You have to hope you won't get screwed over with too many Pacific Islands that are completely unplaceable.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X