Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all of the HEBRES AND JEWS on this forum!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all of the HEBRES AND JEWS on this forum!!!!

Happy Channuka.

I would use an appropriate smiley, but all of the smileys have Santa caps, i'll use the ones, which do not, in no particular(or rational) order:

I also wished to inform all my Hebrew brethren that the new Alien v Predator movie is being released on CHRISTMAS day, so go get your tickets in advance and get some Chinese food. This one looks like it won't actually suck.

To all the rest: It is CHa not Ha. Not CHA as in chaple, CHa as in the letter chet, which sadly is not represented in any romance languages. You will never embrace the true joy of Channuka till you can pronounce it right.

Re: To all of the HEBRES AND JEWS on this forum!!!!

Originally posted by Vesayen
    Happy Channuka.

I would use an appropriate smiley, but all of the smileys have Santa caps, i'll use the ones, which do not, in no particular(or rational) order:

I also wished to inform all my Hebrew brethren that the new Alien v Predator movie is being released on CHRISTMAS day, so go get your tickets in advance and get some Chinese food. This one looks like it won't actually suck.
    Reasons your thread is better:

1. More smilies

2. Mentions the movie and Chinese custom

Reasons my thread is better:

1. I wish EVERYONE a Happy Hannukah.

2. I use fewer smilies

3. Dont mention Alien vs Predator

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Also, I bet you'd spell hebrew correctly.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It is my yearly custom to do a "TO ALL THE JEWS" post once a year, usually for Passover or Channuka.... I forgot to do it on Passover ><. Then you reminded me I forgot this year.

The new alien v predator movie DOES look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          Also, I bet you'd spell hebrew correctly.
          yeah, but Id leave out lots of apostrophes, and ignore capitalization.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

(cts)
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

also Vesayen's avatar is Albert Einstein, who WAS Jewish, whereas John Adams only OUGHT to have been Jewish

Comment

Also the maker of this thread IS Jewish, which I think firmly prooves that my thread is superior.

Note; I have avoided ever using an avatar because I like the Albert Einstein default.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                  Also the maker of this thread IS Jewish, which I think firmly prooves that my thread is superior.
                  I'll give you that. That presumptuous gentile LOTM should have left teh threadmaking to a real jew
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

He did spoil my yearly tradition.

However to his benifit it shows good will towards men to forgive us for what the Romans did(who we had no control over), killing Jesus, by wishing us a happy Channuka.

Comment

חג חנוכה שמח
                      Last edited by Solver; December 4, 2007, 17:04.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Mel Gibson said that teh j00s killed Jesus

Comment

Mel Gibson's father was a nazi and Mel Gibson is also a member of a fringe group who believe everyone not in his fringe group, that means all other christians and all non christians, are going to hell. You going to listen to this douche bag?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I'll give you that. That presumptuous gentile LOTM
                            Utah, here I come!

Comment

When I glanced at this thread, I thought it said "Hebes and Jews."

Comment

Working...
                              X