Happy Hanukkah!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hanukkah!!!!!

Songs, candles, fried foods, candy, dreidles, and hopes for peace, freedom, and redemption.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

HH!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

And don't forget the destruction of the Seleucids!

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

South Indian Hanukkah fritters

photo: pictures of kerala kerala. literally, land of the coconut. according to cookery author, copeland marks from his book, sephardic cook...

Looks good!
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made it out of clay"

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              And don't forget the destruction of the Seleucids!

QFT

Comment

WARNING WARNING
                RECUSION OVERLOAD

Comment

HH, LotM and our other JOOZ.

Good reminder that I need to get some cards in the mail (a little late, I know, I know).

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

i just googled diwali. Hey, thats ALOT more like Hannukah than Christmas, we need to work on that.

Comment

hh to one and all
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X