I am the best boyfriend ever. Period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the best boyfriend ever. Period.

On top of being always available, very dependable, hard worker, great lover great cook and understanding, I got her valentines day WEEK all planned out.

I am taking her to Las Vegas. Plane tickets are bought. Going to stay at the Paris Hotel (90% sure). Got money aside just for us to do whatever she wants us to do once there since I have already be there before but not her.

One thing we are not doing, drive through wedding. Nothing like that planned....and the woman who gave me life would take it back.

Any suggestions? On what we should do?

I'd like to go grab a beer with Dis.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Drive over the Hoover Dam
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

See Hoover Dam. While you're standing up there, think about all the water it holds back.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Good strategy, Spec. Now you've guaranteed that she won't break up with you until after Valentine's Day.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Be careful that Dis doesn't steal her away - he's dangerous like that.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            See Hoover Dam. While you're standing up there, think about all the water it holds back.
            Actually, I did last year. It's awesome.

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Be careful that Dis doesn't steal her away - he's dangerous like that.
            I know

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Good strategy, Spec. Now you've guaranteed that she won't break up with you until after Valentine's Day.

Actually, its a surprise. She wont know until we drive to the airport.

Spec.

Comment

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. In that case, your relationship will never last.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. In that case, your relationship will never last.
                  Yea, you're right, I should take your advice.

Spec.

Comment

Gather at least double the amounht of money you spend for the voyage in an separate account, to pay for the psychologist, needed afterwards for the long term treatment to cure her gambling addiction
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Vegas is quite simply the most hedonistic city on the face of the planet, and it is my hope that the people there get their heads out of the roulette table and the prostitute boxing ring and into thinking about how to make the world a better place. What goes on in vegas will stay with you in hell and I am pretty sure that is verifiable.

Comment

You can use your credit card there too Wiglaf.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                          Vegas is quite simply the most hedonistic city on the face of the planet, and it is my hope that the people there get their heads out of the roulette table and the prostitute boxing ring and into thinking about how to make the world a better place. What goes on in vegas will stay with you in hell and I am pretty sure that is verifiable.

You're just a poor excuse of a grinch.

Spec.

Comment

I am the best boyfriend ever. Period.
                            Your boyfriend most be very happy.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Prostitute boxing? I didn't know that went on in Vegas, but it sounds fascinating and entertaining. Can somebody supply me with a link for more info?
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X