Gmat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmat

Well, I just finished taking it, and got a 770, which is a pretty good score (good enough for Harvard and Stanford, which are my top 2 choices). But I thought I had got very few, if any, questions wrong, especially in Math, so I must've made some careless mistakes . Since I finished teh quant section with 20 mins to spare, and teh verbal section with 30, I had plenty of time to double check . I could've at least matched my practice test score

Anyway, it's done now. If I can get my act together for teh rest of teh month, I can apply to B-school a year earlier than I'd planned, and hopefully have an excuse for a "where should I go" poll in a few months.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Didn't you do a CAT?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

No
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Wow, written wasn't even an option when I did mine 8 years ago.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

What's a B-school? And didn't you already finish your university education?

Congrats on the score, I don't know what the range of scores is but Harvard only accepts the best

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
            Wow, written wasn't even an option when I did mine 8 years ago.
            Oh, that CAT. Yeah, it was computer adaptive (I thought you meant Common Admissions Test, which is what teh IIMs use).

Comment

WTF is a Gmat????
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                What's a B-school? And didn't you already finish your university education?

Congrats on the score, I don't know what the range of scores is but Harvard only accepts the best
                Business school. I have a BA, this would be for an MBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                  WTF is a Gmat????
                  Google mattress you ignoramus

(I have no idea either )

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Business school. I have a BA, this would be for an MBA.
                    Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

Google mattress you ignoramus

(I have no idea either )
                      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Hey everyone, look at how intelligent I am
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I think I need to flip my gmat.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

lol thats what she said LOL
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Indians like to show off. (They rarely get the chance).

be free

Comment

Working...
                              X