Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought about you guys today

when my butt was tingling. True story.

I drove over 1000 kilometers today. That's A LOT. I'm so tired... had business in different cities and I was in a hurry in all of then. What a pain... just running and speeding. Oh well.

So anyway, it was dark and snowing AND I was very tired, so that snow is bad man... because when it's dark, it's hynotizing, it just keeps blasting and it's difficult to see. So I had to come up with games to stay awake. I figured that when ever I hear a song I like on the radio, I have to drive on the markings that divides the lanes, or the one on the other side (next to ditch). Because they're filled with little tiny bumps, so you go *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* if you ride on it. It's great because it's also a butt buzzing experience, the only place where a man can have butt play and still claim to be heterosexual.

So anyway, I heard few songs that I liked so I had to do what I had to do. To stay awake and keep myself entertained. So anyway, at one moment, I was also thinking you guys. I thought I'd share this tip, because it's kind of cool.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

OMG! I am your evil/nicer twin!!

Our days were identical (well except for the anal self stimulation).

I drove about 500km in a snowstorm with business in three different cities.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Really? Excellent! 500km is also a horrible amount in bad condition... I had a navigator so I saw the ETA and distance. It was so cool to see "734km" and so forth. And I was already tired at that point. IN fact you start thinking if you can even make it or maybe just find a hotel room or something.

But who am I kidding. Me, hotel? I don't think so.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I have another 500km tomorrow morning (13 hours from now) and it is still snowing.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sucks for you! I'm done for a while with driving hew:

I hate driving long distance... I just hate it. I hate flying long distance, I hate going there in a train.. I just hate.
          In da butt.

Comment

I'm just starting the week with a two day trip to go. I'll do 2500km this week. In the snow.

Comment

oh crap, that's just too much. What kind of a car you drive?
              In da butt.

Comment

My super cool speed machine.

Looks like this.
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry
                  In da butt.

Comment

Does the trick. I was looking cheap and disposable as I knew I'd be doing 50K a year.

Comment

50k a year is still enough to warrant something comfortable, yes?

Something that has care free kilometers.
                      In da butt.

Comment

My comfort needs are minimal. I must have AC and a CD player. Anything else is frivilous.

I maintain regularly to avoid problems and when things do go wrong the repairs are reasonable on this vehicle. Thus far - just brakes.

Comment

Just buy one of them Audi A4s... you can get one for decent price, get it used. Maybe like,.... anything up from 2002 would suit you, sir.
                          In da butt.

Comment

JUst get this one:

Except you need it in black. Not very sexy, but you might find a good price on it plus it'll give you comfort and tons of care free travels.

AND it can be used for many purposes because BAM! there's lots of room. Look at it. It's you.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Do you own shares?

Comment

Working...
                              X