On A Personal Level, Big News For Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On A Personal Level, Big News For Me

My only child, Summer, is going to have a baby in early July. She and Zach, the father, just let me know.
    I'm as happy as a pig in slop.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

HB Sloww!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A hearty mazal tov to Slowwy!!

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Seriously, congrats!

So, are you confident in theri relashionship?

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

That is good news in deed Sloww! Congrats to your family.

Comment

Congrats Sloww!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

congrats sloww
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Congrats! Now you get to spoil someone.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Congrats Grandpa Sloww!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                    Congrats Grandpa Sloww!

QFT!

Now you have to change you Loggin.

Spec.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm so happy, I could just go
                        weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

I bet you have his first gun all picked out.

Congrats, Sloww!
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats Gramps!
                              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
                              X