Rage Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Boy is Indian
    I wonder, being from Kashmir, if he considers himself Pakistani?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That's probably why he's so angry.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
        I wonder, being from Kashmir, if he considers himself Pakistani?
        He probably does, along with a small minority of his fellow Kashmiris.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That is one ugly freak!
          Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Comment

VetLegion, that terrorist in your avatar is one butt-ugly creep as well. Are you one of those anti-war, anti-US, pro-terrorist types?
              Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
                VetLegion, that terrorist in your avatar is one butt-ugly creep as well. Are you one of those anti-war, anti-US, pro-terrorist types?
                As well? Have you been following along?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As a rule of thumb for Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan, the farther north you get the more crazy/angry people become.

When my mom was growing up, one of her uncles was an illiterate who go into town and gives speeches advocating a communist revolution in India despite being a independent farmer and landowner. He got these magazines from Russia and decided he was a communist after looking at the cool propaganda images. He didn't realize that many of his magazines had articles advocating the collectivization and state ownership of all farmland.
                  Last edited by Riesstiu IV; March 12, 2008, 21:16.

Comment

I hear he's getting his own show on Fox.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Necrothreadomancy

Comment

Working...
                      X