Shocking confessions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking confessions.

I still think my old Commodore 64k computer from 1984 was the bomb. I had a tape back up drive and a duel 5.25" floppy drive and with the Commodore's excellent graphics and sound properties, which blew away the monochrome IMB displays of the time, it was ideal for a young kid's gaming word precessing machine. Damn good stuff.

I remember thinking no one would ever need more then 64k of RAM and I thought my father's Commodore 128k with 5 MB external hard drive was WAAAAY over kill. I reconquered the slums of New Phlan on that computer. I played endless games of Spy Hunter, it had all the old Atari classics on it, and I beat back the red menace in Red Storm Rising. It was such a good machine.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I wasn't shocked.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: Shocking confessions.

Originally posted by Oerdin
      I reconquered the slums of New Phlan on that computer.

Pool of Radiance (I played it on an Amiga 500 though)
      Yes, I also still have my C-64.
      Sad thing is, that the Floppy doesn´t work anymore
      (but at least the Datasette does )
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't mind if people call me Lori.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

...i am actually a very kind, soft spoken, and humble person.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Wezil is a furry.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

i really am 16, not 54.

Comment

I confess to being too proud and private to make shocking confessions.

Comment

Did you ever play Mail Order Monsters? Or Gyruss? I loved both of those.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I've never had a hangover.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I've had many terrible hangovers

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Comment

I'm a mailman. And I love it.

Comment

Ming and I used to play Beamrider together, on Activision/Intellivision IIRC.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X