RIP Evel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Evel

Seems natural causes finally took him. message? Live life as dangerous as you want, you will never die until nature finally takes you.

I usually never take part in these RIP threads, especially when it's celebs... but this guy was a nice fellow and contributed in his own wild ways to entertainment
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

RIP evil Knievel - sad to read the probable reason he died.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

DAMMIT!

He was on my Death Pool list for next year.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
          DAMMIT!

He was on my Death Pool list for next year.
          With the International Date Line, isn't it already 2008 in Australia?

Comment

didn't know that the aussies had passed 1900 yet.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That sucks.

RIP.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

RIP to a true legend
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

With the International Date Line, isn't it already 2008 in Australia?
                  Maybe in Canada.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

rip

Comment

His Coffin should be put into a Hurst, the Hurst filled with Gun powder and Rockets strapped on its sides. Then its launched off a Ramp over the Grand Canyon and detonated at the peak of its trajectory.
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                        His Coffin should be put into a Hurst, the Hurst filled with Gun powder and Rockets strapped on its sides. Then its launched off a Ramp over the Grand Canyon and detonated at the peak of its trajectory.
                        despite any environmental misgivings I may have about that idea, very cool.

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I will always remember the excitement leading up to the Snake River jump.

RIP Evel
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                            X