Any clean girls out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    2girls1cup is so 6 months ago. Try salsasnack if you want the latest disgusting shock site.

These shock sites are in a never ending arms race to come up with the single most disgusting video ever. About the only thing good about offtopic.com is you can hear about the latest gimmicks and trends on the net including shock sites.
    no offense but if i was standing in front you right now i would knock the **** out of you for showing me salsasnack.

Last edited by uberloz; December 2, 2007, 11:06.
    ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

You looked it up not me.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Exactly, you searched for it. Oerdin didn't even show where it is, just pointed out that it exists!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You guys are sick.
          ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Just saw salsasnack....

Its way less disgusting than 2girls1cup imo.

Sill pretty awful though.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I avoid things like that. I can't even take Bonzai Kitten.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

i'm learning so much in this thread.

Comment

Things they don't teach in school?

JM
                  (I hated tubgirl, so haven't looked at any of these, except Kid's in Sandbox (which I saw before tubgirl, and which isn't so bad))
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

2girls1cup will make your day....kind of, if you know what I mean.

Pain Olympics can **** you up mentally though...

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

In response to the OP:

Unless I have a signed writting stamped by a public notary, I refuse to believe anyone on the internet has a vagina.

Comment

Working...
                      X