Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
    Babies. Human babies.
    I guess all the recent rain was good for the mushroom crop?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You're one of them? GePap eats that kind of stuff.
      I think it's gross.
      More for me then.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Bacon (which includes bacon fat).
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
          Bacon (which includes bacon fat).

Just finished my standard breakfast -- 2 slices of bacon in the morning makes me a happy boy.

Comment

meat, thick cut-medium well

cajun style -brandy butter on top

Did I say meat
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Bacon, eggs and fried bread
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Chips for sure. I could eat nothing else and never get sick of them.

I've binged on chocolate too many times not to recognise you'd get sick of it real quick. Some with all really rich foods I suppose.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

You dont' have to only eat it

I just would like to eat a whole lot more of it without suffering the consequences

I have to limit myself right now

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                    Chips for sure. I could eat nothing else and never get sick of them.
                    This brings up a nice sub-response:

Whats your favorite chip?

I love Doritoes with the new flavors

I love Pringles

I also enjoy Good old fashioned bag chips

I enjoy them with French Onion Dip or as a side when having Ham and cheese sandwiches
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Sour cream and onion chips, with a few slices of extra-old cheddar on the side.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Reminds me of the Salt 'N Vinegar Chips I once ate, and also the Barbecue flavored chips

I love Tuna (wisth Mayonaise) sandwiches, chips and some Ice with Pepsi or Dr pepper

Put a good movie in and have a relaxing time
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                          Reminds me of the Salt 'N Vinegar Chips I once ate, and also the Barbecue flavored chips
                          Hmmmmm - Salt & Vinegar

Lime and Black pepper are nice too.
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Cheese. Be it in a pizza or on a burger.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Wolf nipple chips
                              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                              The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X