This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on you muslims

Shame on all muslims and your fuked up religion. Yes ALL muslims, its your religion and you should rightly feel the feel appauled jailing a school teacher. Don't be surprised of the massive backlash that I hope follows.

Ive now named a bit of cat $hit in my front garden muhammad out of sympathy, it shows just what I think of your so called prophet!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

1st, we already have a thread on the subject
    2nd, its spelled "appalled"
    3rd, over the top posts like this only create the reverse of the intended reaction.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

1st - The other thread isnt about her being jailed
      2nd - sorry I didnt know it was a spelling test
      3rd - whats over the top, its my opinion and its valid

Comment

Originally posted by Barley
        3rd - whats over the top, its my opinion and its valid
        It's like condemning all Christians for the acts of the KKK

Comment

Dude, radical Muslims strap explosives to their chests and detonate them in crowded markets. ***** about something that matters.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

It's like condemning all Christians for the acts of the KKK

No muslims are being condemned, I said they should be appalled in the same way nearly all Christians are appalled by the activitied of the KKK.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Dude, radical Muslims strap explosives to their chests and detonate them in crowded markets. ***** about something that matters.
              *Dude* It matters to me. Are all your posts and threads about something that matters more than people strapping explosives to themselves and blowing up markets.

We know all about radical muslims thanks, this is part of it. Maybe we need a few more radical non muslims.

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X