No announcement yet.

Puke at will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't thrown up in 25 years. I think I am disabled.

Comment

Well it's you, me (and my father and brothers), and some strange tribe in Africa, iirc.
      Most African tribes freak my wife out.

When I throw up all the capalarries around my eyes burst giving me black eyes for about a day... really sucks trying to hid a hangover.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Aeson, that long? Oh. I think I've actually puked once in the last... 5 years. It was 5 years ago.. or 4? New Years Eve, I got really drunk, and even though if I'm drunk or very drunk, I don't puke.. but this time? Oh man.

I was in weak condition so I was on all 4s, puking directly on my hands and everywhere. I didn't even care because it felt so good. I mean because when you're drunk like that and you puke, you suddenly feel all clear, the nausea goes away and just relax and everything is OK.

So yeah, I puked, and I puked for some time... I even stopped for a second, and then continued. JUst tons of puke, I puked on my hands, I puked on my shoes like you always do and it was just nasty.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Ah, I meant burping.
          I can do both.

Its one of my pick up lines: Hi, I can puke on demand.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            I've never seen so much talent assembled in one place.
            Pheer teh l33t skilz of Pekka teh PolyPuker.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Can anyone tell me why I feel like I'm going to puke whenever I play videogames with good 3d graphics for an extended period of time?

I read once (on the back of a videogame box) that it could be a symptom of a minor form of epilepsy.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hasn't every game a kind of epilepsy warning on the box or in the manual?
                Blah

Comment

Probably, but not all games do this to me. It's mostly first person games or other games where the perspective changes drastically based on the movements of your character.

For example, it took me an awfully long time to get through Portal because I could only play for like half an hour before I felt sick.

Back in the day, though, I could play Sonic or Metal Gear or Vandal Hearts for hours and hours with no ill effects. Damn 3d games.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've never been able to play FPS that have good 3D graphics. Quake and Decent post made me want to hurl... Hince my love of TBS
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                      Can anyone tell me why I feel like I'm going to puke whenever I play videogames with good 3d graphics for an extended period of time?

I read once (on the back of a videogame box) that it could be a symptom of a minor form of epilepsy.
                      Probably more a variant of transport sickness - your eyes says the world are moving, but your balance says BS.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Puking made me think how much I miss shooting with this baby:

This isn't my video, but man that was a lot of fun back in the days.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                          I haven't thrown up in 25 years. I think I am disabled.
                          Not disabled. Just sober.

Comment

Working...
                          X