X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh CFC Refugee Camp

HB Zarn!

WTF is CFC?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Wtf is Zarn?

EDIT: LS, B etor made you a xmas avy, use it.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I don't believe in Christmas
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I don't believe in b etor.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ZARN IS ONE OF TEH GREATEST POSTERS AT CFC!!

HB ZARN TEH CATHOLIC ASSKICKER!!
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

That means a lot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

CFC
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Perfection posts at CFC... I think that says it all.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

WhoTF is Perfection?

Comment

Can you imagine how much "moderator action" that must have precipitated?

[q=CFC mods]You are being subject to moderator action. You are now at number 3 warning level. Hurr hurr hurr. I have a huge stick up my ass. Smiley-only posts are not allowed. Hurr hurr.[/q]

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      I don't believe in Christmas
                      What?!

I mean, you dont believe in this?

I feel sad for you. :

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        Perfection posts at CFC... I think that says it all.
                        If I like it it must be good

WhoTF is Perfection?
                        ME!
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Is Zarn teh dirty hippie who you dislike?

Comment

Is Zarn teh dirty hippie who dislikes you?
                            Fixed.

Spec.

Comment

Is Zarn teh dirty hippie who you dislike?
                              Narz is teh Hippie...

Zarn is teh Catholic asskicker
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X