Are you pimping for Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    very cool, I am thinking of voting for him (if I could)...
    Then die before you get old. He wants to do away with Social Security and Medicare.

Comment

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Nah, I'm humping for Hillary instead.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Then die before you get old. He wants to do away with Social Security and Medicare.
          I have savings accumulating . But yes, the libertarians are just too harsh. They don't understand basic human behaviour any better than commies. Large sections of the population are not smart/disciplined enough to save. Not to mention our economy is based on people spending...

Comment

Working...
          X