No announcement yet.

Santa avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'll take that under advisement.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

It doesn't look right. The hat looks too far up on the head to be bending like that.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

I seriously doubt Nietzsche ever wore a Santa hat. And given I would not be caught dead in one, no thank you.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Will

It doesn't look right. The hat looks too far up on the head to be bending like that.
            you wear your hats weird.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
              I seriously doubt Nietzsche ever wore a Santa hat. And given I would not be caught dead in one, no thank you.
              You may not wear one but something tells me we are going to see a santa hat on Fred's head before long.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

You may not wear one but something tells me we are going to see a santa hat on Fred's head before long.
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Thanks spec... the file size is still too big, I'll try and resize it later, this computer doesn't have a good editor
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X