No announcement yet.

Trent Lott resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty obvious that he is just leaving to lobby. Especially since he doesn't have much money. (Relatively anymore).
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I heard he's jumping ship to head up FedEx's DC operations or become the Chancellor of University of Mississippi. Either way, he's cashing out.
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
        I heard he's jumping ship to head up FedEx's DC operations or become the Chancellor of University of Mississippi. Either way, he's cashing out.
        So he's gay and greedy?
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Imagine what you'd do if you had a chance to leave the Navy before they instituted a two year ban on you working in engineering, or performing sodomy, or whatever it is that you Navy guys do nowadays. You'd leave too if only to make sure you can make decent money.
          Last edited by Timexwatch; November 28, 2007, 12:42.
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
          X