Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Fatties be considered Handicapped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can all be traced back to Bill Clinton.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm with ya Lonestar

Walmart is the best place to scope out fatties abusing handicap items. Especially the motorized shoopin cart rascel things. I once told one "Ya know, if you got off your fat arse and walked around the store maybe you'd lose some wait." They told me "I have bad ankles." "That's because you're fat and lazy!"
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Fat people are responsible for being fat. Cut it with thegenes bullshlt.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Since I work in NJ and live in BAMA I fly quite a bit. I live in constant anticipation of the day when one of the "mountain (sized) folk" will occupy "a" seat next to me. I've come close with a "mere" hippo-sized woman but she was less of a problem than I thought she would be. She sat forward and quite upright, close to the seat in front of her, for the whole flight. It must have been very uncomfortable.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Here's some very interesting research. When you read it, it does make complete sense. Makes you wonder why no one ever thought of it before. Seeing as most people now have jobs that require sitting at desks and such, it's not hard to see how obesity has skyrocketed. Though supersized meals at fast food places surely played a part.

Scientists say just standing up may be more important than exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
              Fat people on power producing hamster wheels. Win win
              You think those wheels are actually gonna move?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I started a thread a while ago about whether or not homosexuals should receive a tax deduction because obese people get one. Both are discriminated against in restaurants and bars...both claim to have little control over their desires..and both have reduced chances of passing on their genes. I think that my argument was sound but I was shouted out by the gay mafia here.

Comment

Working...
                X