What is wrong with me? Recent Dilbert is actually funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with me? Recent Dilbert is actually funny

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Nope, still not funny.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What's wrong with you remains a mystery, Asher
      Blah

Comment

There's humour in truth. Whether one understands the truth is the question, and thus when Dilbert begins to be funny it's a moment I will never forget.

It is the beginning of the end.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The OP cartoon isn't so funny.
          The one taped to my computer monitor is:

Dilbert: Should I date a co-worker?
          Dogberg: You should date anything with a pulse, bad judgment and no restraining orders against you.

Comment

Bah, Dilbert has always been funny.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

As a IT director of application development, I personally found this one hilarious. The "that was your training" is a great finishing line.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OMG! Asher is becoming like rah!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I already have my first underling army at work.

Comment

Just as long as you don't start turning into the BOFH you're fine ...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Re: What is wrong with me? Recent Dilbert is actually funny

Originally posted by Asher

I've been in that meeting, almost word for word. Except there was no punchline.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                        Bah, Dilbert has always been funny.
                        QFT. Dilbert pwns.

Daily Dilbert desktop widget
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                        X