Robo-Cheney going in for a recharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robo-Cheney going in for a recharge

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Vice President Dick Cheney will undergo a heart procedure Monday afternoon after doctors discovered an irregular heartbeat, his office announced.

Cheney was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, an irregular heartbeat, when he visited his doctor Monday morning complaining of a lingering cough after a cold. It was then that the arrhythmia was diagnosed, the vice president's office reported.

Doctors described the procedure — intended to shock the heart back into normal rhythm — as routine, and said they expect the vice president to return to his residence Monday night.

The 66-year-old vice president has had a history of heart ailments — including four heart attacks dating back to 1978 — and was briefly hospitalized in January 2006 after suffering shortness of breath.

His power cells are getting low.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Maybe the Tin Man could give him a transplant.

Comment

No doubt he is drinking the blood of virgins.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        Maybe the Tin Man could give him a transplant.
        Manner!

Comment

Working...
        X