Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Told You So: Over 1/3 of former American high school football players had gay sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caligastia

Asher desperately wants to be able to think of himself as normal...not the freak of nature that he is.
    Is the freak of nature the racist, or the lover? filosofy

Funny how everyone who isn't a white hetero (or closeted homo) is a freak of nature to you. Sad, too.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Is the freak of nature the racist, or the lover? filosofy

Funny how everyone who isn't a white hetero (or closeted homo) is a freak of nature to you. Sad, too.

Keep posting flimsy stories that supposedly show that everyone is a closeted homo...I love it.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Not everyone, just the people with tremendous insecurities and hateful personalities.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yeah, ok Dr. Freud.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Sieg Heil, Mr Eichmann

Comment

anyone from the southern hemisphere is a freak of nature. enough said.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                It's possible, but more to the point, didn't you ever learn to read the thread before commenting?

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                  anyone from the southern hemisphere is a freak of nature. enough said.
                  how so

southern hemisphere=50% of the earth's surface, therefore statistically they cannot be a freak.

Comment

Surface, not population.

Comment

Western hemisphere ftw.

Comment

This thread reminds me of a song...

Comment

Working...
                        X