No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really loved my old digital camera but at 4 mega pixels it just wasn't cutting it any more. So last friday I bought myself one of these.

A Canon PowerShot SD950 IS. 12.1 megapixels, a titanium case, 3.7 x optical zoom, 4 x digital zoom, automatic red eye correction, image stabilization, and its a Canon so you know the lens and matrix are good. Not bad for $350.

Only thing is I wish the flash was on the opposite side so that it was further away from the lens. Plus the flash seems to wash the pictures out a bit and you can't adjust the flash strength. :/
    Last edited by Dinner; November 26, 2007, 01:19.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

12.1 megapixel. Ooooooh. That alone is badass.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I really want this set but I don't have a spare $2300 laying around. Anyone want to spot me?

Because I was kind enough to ask, Westinghouse told me that the TBD price on the 52" TX-52F480S LCD HDTV we mentioned this morning had indeed been determined, and it was $2,499. For now, you'd be hard-pressed to find a 42-in. 1080p for that price. Indeed, a similarly sized top line Sharp Aquos costs $4500 at MSRP.…
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

What about for people who don't really celebrate Christmas, aside from with a few friends?

I made out like a bandit on Black Friday myself . A nice Le Creuset skillet for 25% off its already reduced price, a couple Lucky Brand Jeans for $75 when regular price is $100+, a couple long sleeve Polo Ralph Lauren shirts, and various other small things (including a nice Geoffrey Bean cotton jacket for half off at $25).
          Chanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan, or just to be nice. You greedy people make me sick!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You tell them DaShi.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I refuse to get dragged into Black Friday crowds praying that there will be enough stock of the killer items for more than the first few customers that get up before the sun. A couple chains (JCPenney, Kohls) opened at FOUR FREAKING A.M.!!! That's just insane.

It was point/click shopping only for me. A rare one-day sale at the Apple online store, plus no tax, free shipping, free laser engraving.
              Last edited by -Jrabbit; November 27, 2007, 01:21.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                Chanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan, or just to be nice. You greedy people make me sick!
                Ramadan was over like a month ago .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

All the more reason not to stand in lines.

Comment

It's a good thing I didn't have to... well, no more than I have to stand in at the outlets. It's all about proper timing.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X