No announcement yet.

New Ipod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lori, yeah but P2P is not the same things as piracy.

You see, you're interpreting what someone might have meant, what the underlying message was, a hint of a kind masked by the usage of other words, and by their transitive nature, oh Lord let me say that again, by their transitive nature, an EVIL has been brought into the midst of good citizens. No no, we will not abandon our brother. We are not ashamed to admit, that our brother Oerdin has been misled. His JUDGEMENT was clowded by what the man has to fight in his heart - greed. Remember, sharing doesn't mean sharing our common problems or joy anymore. It means sharing needles and sexual partners, it means sharing hatred and anger. We will overcome by facing this diversity and changing the meaning of P2P to mean love, we will use OUR ports of acceptance and OUR trackers of caring and demolish the enemy, that is the pirates, drug users and fornicators.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I hate when people misspell judgment.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's ok. I don't hate you. Yet.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I didn't say that I hated people who misspelled the word. I said I hate when people misspell the word. Pay attention.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So? You are interpreting again. You have a problem with understading English. I said I don't hate you yet and that's pretty much about it.
            In da butt.

Comment

No, I'm inferring based on context. It's necessary for meaningful communication because very few speak literally.

Comment

Yeah, because you deliver such a great content to this thread, by first connecting an application that uses p2p connectivity into piracy and somehow that it's the promotion of it when the name of that app is mentioned.

Then you provide some more content with giving your personal opinion how you feel about some word being misspelled. Yeah. Great content there, Lori. Like I said, I don't hate you. Yet. Is the context clear now or would you like to go over it again? You don't have the power to rule what the context is except for your own words. Are you French? The arrogance smells like garlic
                In da butt.

Comment

Not yet? Sigh. I guess I'll have to try harder.

Comment

Re: New Ipod

Originally posted by Japher
                    So, where's a good place to get podcasts or cheap mp3s?

Any suggestions?
                    Check out CBC's podcasts at www.cbc.ca/podcasting

I download Radio 3 (indie music), Best of DNTO, and Quirks and Quarks (science stuff).
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

If we all pooled our money together, we could buy a cheap Chinese diesel submarine that can evade the US Navy.

Then, we take to the high seas with a drilling/pumping apparatus and punch holes in the bottoms of oil tankers, stealing enough to fill up our sub, and then sell it to some crappy country.

And we wear eyepatches. And we can rob one cruise ship just for the hell of it, so we can throw all the Frenchies overboard.

Any takers?
                      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Bad promoting piracy, Bad!!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I listened to Dave Ramsey free podcast on my home yesterday. It's only an hour of the full 3, but I'm only in the car for 45 minutes so it works out.

I liked it. I don't like my IPOD set-up, to many wires. Still, I'm not going to be forking out any money to get something nice in the old beat up car of mine so it will have to do.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X