Enlightened Sexuality (and more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

The irritation is that he won't just drop the damn spat with Asher, and jacks threads to talk about it.

(I'm equally irritated when Asher brings up the topic out of nowhere.)
    Understood but let's have some perspective here.

It will be okay. They're not the Hatfields and McCoys. In fact, the issue would probably go away faster if the rest of us would shut up about it.

I know I've had spats with a couple posters here but I like to think we are all mature enough to move on. Both Asher and LotM make valuable additions to the site and I've noticed both trying to move on from the past ugliness (and yes, sometimes that means making light of the tiff). Let's support that.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      Agreed.

Good thread, Asher. Solid work. Best from you in a very long time, IMO.

-Arrian
      I'm not sure how solid the work was. I copied/pasted, search and replace, and post.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

QFT what arrian said

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I'm not sure how solid the work was. I copied/pasted, search and replace, and post.
          Put it in a box with some Flash animation and a fancy font and you could make a fortune in internet advertising!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
          X