X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear & Loathing on the Campaign Trail

Translation:
    To: Siberian Coal Energy Company

I consider your refusal to give financial aid to the regional headquarters of the "United Russia" party in support of our election campaign to the 5th Duma of the Russian Federation to be a refusal to support President V.V.Putin and his creative course.

I am compelled to inform the Administration of the President and Governor of Kemerovo region about this.

Signed:

Secretary of Regional Political Council (Soviet - ed.) of Kemerovo Regional division of All-Russian political party "United Russia"

G.T.Dyudayev
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Well, if they are already in Siberia they don't have much to fear
    Blah

Comment

Serb is in Siberia too.

Comment

does compelled mean that they will?

nothing like good ol' fashioned political strong arming to help eradicate those memories of communism.

The more things change.... the more rotten they get
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          does compelled mean that they will?
          It's meant as "i consider this my duty" sort of. Means "I'm SOOOOO telling".
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Except that Siberian Coal Energy Company is a subsidiary of Gazprom and can **** on that Dyudyaev from a belfry, as we say here.
            But yeah, the abuse of bureaucratic powers is abominably horrible in this year's campaign.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Russians will appreciate SUEK's (faked) response:

Comment

Translation: "Go Fvck Yourself!"
                Monkey!!!

Comment

"Утверждаю"

I approve of the faked response.

Comment

In my country things work differently. The company volunteers money to party funds and in return individuals can get honours from the guvmint, and perhaps the company can win contracts or get favourable legislation.

Comment

Yes, that's called corruption democracy.

Btw Cort, I found 2 CDs in my postbox yesterday... do you have any idea who lost them?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by onodera

But yeah, the abuse of bureaucratic powers is abominably horrible in this year's campaign.
                          I call BS! What campaign?

As if there is any doubt who will win.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                            Except that Siberian Coal Energy Company is a subsidiary of Gazprom <...>.
                            Well, not exactly.

Comment

MOSCOW - Former chess champion Garry Kasparov was convicted of leading an opposition protest and sentenced to five days in jail by a Moscow court Saturday.

Kasparov and dozens of other demonstrators were detained hours earlier after riot police clashed with Kremlin opponents following a protest rally that drew several thousand people.

The former chess champion was forced to the ground and beaten, his assistant Marina Litvinovich said in a telephone interview from outside the police station where Kasparov was held.

"What you've heard is all lies," Kasparov said after the sentence was read. "The testimony is contradictory. There was not a single word of truth."

Two riot police testified in court that they had been given direct orders before the rally to arrest Kasparov, one of President Vladimir Putin's harshest critics. One of the policemen acknowledged that the two reports he had filed were contradictory.

Kasparov was charged with organizing an unsanctioned procession "of at least 1,500 people directed against President Vladimir Putin," of chanting anti-government slogans and of resisting arrest.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X