More cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More cats

WAKEFIELD, Ohio - That was no dog chasing cars in southern Ohio earlier this week - it was a cat, a big cat.

Pike County sheriff's deputies responded to a 911 call of a lion "attacking" vehicles on U.S. 23 Monday and found a man trying to capture a 250-kilogram feline near Wakefield.

Terry Brumfield told officers that his lion named Lambert had broken out of its pen in nearby Piketon, about 145 kilometres east of Cincinnati.

The owner was able to get the animal back into the cage without anyone getting hurt.

Brumfield and his wife have two lions.

Vicki Brumfield said they are tame, like great big house cats and raising them has helped her husband through a bout of depression.

Ohio doesn't require permits for exotic animals, but that would change under an Ohio House bill now in committee.

Get your taser ready Donegeal.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Yeah, there's some pretty damn big cats around here. Main Coons I think they're called. Use to be one living around me until the crazy lady moved and no one fed it, so it started eating puppies.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Don't know why, but I think that a taser will just piss off such a pussycat even more
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I for one say we try it and see. Evil cats.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, if anyone has a lion and another a taser, I guess that you can get a try
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Apparently I don't live far from Wakefield, OH, so all I need is a Taser!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Good luck. You'll end up drawing back a nub, even on a regular cat.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's what she said.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

How about we say stub instead?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ha
                    Attached Files
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The X26 is the model law enforcement uses.

When I was being trained to use it, they showed us a model that is lethal to humans but was designed for larger creatures such livestock (a lion is small than a bull but would count). They showed us a video of a large full grown bull getting shocked. The thing went completely rigid, fell over and teatered back and forth on the side of its belly letting out a low moan until the shock was over (only 5 seconds). It got up and rammed the fence.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Well, if the cat isn't cornered, it'll probably retreat to a safe position, but if there are no retreat, well, hope that you have a lot of shots in the taser and other protective means, else ...

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                        X