Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I screwed it up so here's what it comes down to

Yes, it's true.

I've taken tomorrow off from work, it's 4.30 PM and I have TONS of things to do until Sunday. I do not intend to sleep except when I can't stay up or be coherent. I have to send my thesis, which is completed but... go over it agian, check out all the references, fix typos, modify text better in some cases, check everything. So thjat's going to take all the time for today, then at night, I have to read 2 books and do a paper on them, 20 pages. I compelte both books (read fast, try to pick up something) and by tomorrow noon the paper is done. Then quick sleep, 4 hours will be enough. Then, write a technical report from research done earlier, this will take some time, perhaps the rest of the day, have to write it very properly.

Then, thusrday-friday night I might have to take a snooze, few hours tops. Continue reading one book that I completely thought I wouldn't have to, but it was in the requirements I forgot for this course, so I can't get my credits until I've done that book and paper on it. Then I'm prolly tired again and can't read as fast anymore, so friday night I'll take a GOOD sleep.

Wake up about 3-4AM on Saturday, prepare for the mega session, complete one total course as well as compelte my current assignment, literary review, appx 15 pages or so, return it by Sunday. For this I have to go through about 10 articles as well and dig my old book reviews I've written and come upw ith something decent. Work until Monday, sleep the whole day and go to work Tuesday.

SO... I have to work from this point on to Monday early morning with snoozes and go full ahead, hardcore mega writing and reading.

Thought I'd let you know why I won't be posting here for a while. Wish me luck. This is sheer madness. It's about 1000 pages new text I need to read, but I'll go through it and skip here and there, write close to 100 pages and ... ****! other stuff as well. I'm dead. O hwell, can't c omplain , here I go. FOR FINLANDDD!!!!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You can do it!

It probably took Pekka 30 seconds to write that post, so a 20 page paper should take about 5 minutes
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Don't you care about Thanksgiving?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Forgot to mention, I will be reporting when I complete tasks and see what time it is. You can see my road to madness. Yes, this will be sick. I love it already. GO GO GO GO GO ! *GONE*
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

good luck Pekka

one for the road then...

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Good luck Pekka!
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Good luck and hang in there, man. I'm sure you've got the focus and energy to get it done, and done well.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Quit jacking your jaws here and get to work!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You will fail!

Comment

Re: I screwed it up so here's what it comes down to

Originally posted by Pekka
                    FOR EVIILLLLLL!!!!
                    fixed.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Grrrh... I'm a bit behind from the schedule. Good thing, I'm not tired at all becauise I slept good, bad thing is, I'm behind. Oh well, the push continues!
                      In da butt.

Comment

Comment

First paper DONE! Turned out pretty good. I could have completed this maybe 12 hours ago, but I wanted to make it good, now it's good. **** yeah. I know I'm lagging behind but that's cool, I'm doing awesome even though chances for making it just got slimmer. No poor papers coming from me.

I don't know why, but I've been drinking few energy drinks, I'm kind of out there, drum'n'bass rocking the house, I feel like dancing naked and just fondling my nipples.

But oh well, better continue! Now... let's hit the books! I need to do some superior reading now, fast and quick.

Be back when I've completed something more. Ta-ta!

Yours,

Freak of nature
                          In da butt.

Comment

Pekka fondling his nipples

Comment

I give thanks for Pekka's existence.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X