X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Funniest Moments in Sports!

These have to be the most funniest moments in sports! LOL

summary?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Eddie the Eagle Edwards

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Eddie the Eagle, a film chronicling the life story of Edwards, is to go into production in January 2008 and will be released later that year. It is to be directed by Declan Lowney and will star Steve Coogan in the title role.[5] As for the actor to play him, Eddie is said to be pleased with the choice, although after selling the movie rights in 2001 he thought that either Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise would be best suited in the role.

wiki
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Don't click the link, people. It redirects to tubgirl.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

hi
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                  Don't click the link, people. It redirects to tubgirl.
                  liar.

hilarious pictures. OMG.

Comment

Working...
                  X