Bathroom Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom Etiquette

If there are 8 Damn Stalls empty, you do NOT choose to sit in the one next to me. ESPECIALLY if you are thumping across the bathroom, breathing like you just climbed 50 flights of stairs.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Oops, sorry. Won't happen again.

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

A public bathroom? Oh, you mean toilet.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Was it Joe Biden?

I have it from a very good source that Joe Biden severely broke bathroom etiquette at some event. He walked into the bathroom and choose the stall right next to this other guy and looked down to size him up.

Joe Biden
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

To learn the proper way......

Nothing Toxic adds new videos, pictures, links, and more 365 days a year. Visit nothingtoxic.com for all of you entertainment needs. Home of extreme entertainment.

Granted it's for urinals, but the thought process is quite similar.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              Was it Joe Biden?

I have it from a very good source that Joe Biden severely broke bathroom etiquette at some event. He walked into the bathroom and choose the stall right next to this other guy and looked down to size him up.

Joe Biden
              You should start a "Joe Biden or Larry Craig?" poll
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

You should start a "Joe Biden or Larry Craig?" poll
                  Oops, I meant urinal, not stall.

But my source says it wasn't a pervy Larry Craig thing, it was some macho dick measuring thing.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Re: Bathroom Etiquette

Originally posted by Lonestar
                    If there are 8 Damn Stalls empty, you do NOT choose to sit in the one next to me. ESPECIALLY if you are thumping across the bathroom, breathing like you just climbed 50 flights of stairs.
                    Yessir, Mr. Bailey.
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      Granted it's for urinals, but the thought process is quite similar.

It's funny 'cuz it's true
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        Was it Joe Biden?

I have it from a very good source ...
                        i.e. a right-wing website.

Comment

Working...
                        X