Ted Striker
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
      I'd hit it!

Ted Striker
      Ahhhh, those golden days of yesteryear.

Comment

Why do the British have so much money to spend on useless studies…
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Paris researchers have found that otherwise intelligent men performed below par after being shown pictures of fair-haired women - apparently believing they were dealing with someone less intelligent than they,
          Paris is in Britain??

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Paris is in Britain??

Are you a blonde?

Do blonde haired men make women stupid?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Paris is in Britain??
              It may be French but it feels British.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                Are you a blonde?
                Platinum blond

Comment

Just livin' the LA dream baby.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm blonde and proud.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X