Just got my laptop back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my laptop back

My school has a policy where if your laptop is not working right, they'll loan you one and take your computer in for repairs.

I've been working off a loan computer for the whole weekend and let me tell you, I'm very grateful, but it's still like wearing your best friend's high heels. (Awkward and slow going.)

So I've got the laptop back and it's never looked better! Plus I have all the lovely stuff I put there earlier and I'm feeling very comfy.

Yay me!
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Thread is useless without pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
      Thread is useless without pics.
      QFT
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Er, you guys do know that "laptop" here means a computer, not a dancer, right?

Just wanted to make sure.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I was hoping for both to be honest.

Comment

Laptop dancer

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think a 10 second clip of that dancerbot would have been just as informative and a bit more bandwidth-friendly.

I'm assuming it didn't start sliding up and down the pole after the one minute I gave it.

Comment

Technically that's a desktop dancer.

I've seen laptop dancers. I'm fairly certain they're different. They're larger and not made of plastic for a start.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Very cool policy at your school, AC.
                  Enlightened, really.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Did it come back with extra pr0n?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Just got my laptop back

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                      I'm very grateful, but it's still like wearing your best friend's high heels. (Awkward and slow going.)
                      Tell me about it!
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                        Technically that's a desktop dancer.

I've seen laptop dancers. I'm fairly certain they're different. They're larger and not made of plastic for a start.
                        Well. Not completely, at least.
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                        X