Living up to your name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living up to your name...

I just received an IT request from a guy named Himalaya Dong. How can you live up to a name like that?
    What?

You recieved a request.... maybe he was an auditor, and you'll get all kinds of **** for falling for his request, especially since "you should have noticed, I mean he called himself Himalaya Dong..."
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I did notice and informed the proper authorities: you.
      What?

Comment

ok. I'm telling you, Himalaya Dong doesn't exist. Oh well, it happens.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

OTOH, you have something to live up to too, my dear Cardinal.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            ok. I'm telling you, Himalaya Dong doesn't exist. Oh well, it happens.
            That can't be: we have master data on the guy. Birthdate, sex, employee status, everything. How could he not exist if we have master data! MASTER DATA!!!
            What?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
              OTOH, you have something to live up to too, my dear Cardinal.
              Yeah, shouldn't you be busy trying to frame Mme. Sarkozy or something?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

RIcheliu, that's even worse. He has created an identity with that name... omg. Himalaya Dong.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Yeah, shouldn't you be busy trying to frame Mme. Sarkozy or something?
                  You're a bit late my friend...

It's so much easier without all those Musketeers running around.
                  What?

Comment

We once had a pair of auditors review us.
                    Named Cuss and Crab.
                    The spelling was a bit different but this was how it was pronounced. Quite appropriate.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i dont want to go out on an all out AAHZ-war here, i just want to make a comment. Although yall are making fun of "Himalaya Dong" or whatever i still want to comment on the topic of the OP.

Living up to your name is hard especially since some of us create the names we portray. like we create our own reality. Then living up to it is hard when we slip up and show a different side of it. Then ending up not knowing who we really are when others think we are somebody totally different. like wearing others shoes that are 3 sizes to big then running marathon races in them.

i suppose its my fault anyways. but living up to names is hard.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Sangdieu! Well, is there currently a Duke of Buckingham you can have killed?
                        1011 1100

Comment

is that sarcastic bite aimed at me Elok? Regardless my point is that you have really proved my point. You expected me to come across as arrogant and snobbish and all that when i was genuinly answering an honest question in the OP. This hurts my feelings but again i have dug this grave. Since i do not want to go out on an AAHZ-war here i will simply surrender now and let you walk away happy and with your head up high. congrats.

Order of the Fly

Comment

I like your attitude and all, but you really should have looked up the plot of the Three Musketeers. I was talking to Richelieu.
                            1011 1100

Comment

i suppose it was just a reflex action.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X