Teh Theory of Copycat Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh Theory of Copycat Threads

When creating a copycat thread, please, please, please mirror teh capitalisation, punctuation, message icon, etc., of teh original thread. Failure to do so nullifies teh whole effort
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

teh
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Me

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I don't think that's actually a theory.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

WTG, Lori. A conspiracy on a theory. You've broken new ground.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Me

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
              Solver, what do you think... increase the delay to 60 seconds? 90?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I consider this theory invalid until I see it peer-reviewed and published in the Annals of Spam

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                  teh
                  QFT
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

*QFTeh

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Solver, what do you think... increase the delay to 60 seconds? 90?
                      I think 120. 2 minutes is the least amount of time for a truly insightful post
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And if anyone was wondering where all the other copy cat threads went today...... Let's just say I was overly sensetive today about them
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

thanks Rah.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                          X