Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Landmine 2008

Whats it about?

De-mining land by raising funds using un-employed black women?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      Whats it about?

De-mining land by raising funds using un-employed disabled black women?

Spec.
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Heh, we used to call fat girls landmines. I know it's cruel, but it was our joke. It means that one of the guys was always supposed to be the "one for the team", a bumper. The bumper is supposed to "drive on the landmine". That is when a group of girls would be found, there's always one landmine and it has to be predetermined who gets it on with the landmine so the rest can get it on as well.

So. Miss Landmine 2008 makes perfect sense
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Heh, we used to call fat girls landmines. I know it's cruel, but it was our joke. It means that one of the guys was always supposed to be the "one for the team", a bumper. The bumper is supposed to "drive on the landmine". That is when a group of girls would be found, there's always one landmine and it has to be predetermined who gets it on with the landmine so the rest can get it on as well.

So. Miss Landmine 2008 makes perfect sense
          /me admits he has been a team player on more occassions than he can remember

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

If you will note, they are all missing a leg.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
              At last, someone's noticed.

WD Plato. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                Amazing, Sherlock!

Now, can you tell me wich leg hit the mine first?

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

DP

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Amazing, Sherlock!

Spec.
                    i is smurt like that.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Is this Miss Landmine Africa or something? I'm surprised all the women are black. I kind of expected there might be women from Iran, Afghanistan, or Vietnam.

Comment

Yeah right - Miss Iran, Miss Taliban.

When they've finished posing for that competition, they'll be ready for Miss 200-lashes-and-stoned-to-death-2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                          Is this Miss Landmine Africa or something? I'm surprised all the women are black. I kind of expected there might be women from Iran, Afghanistan, or Vietnam.
                          I would imagine it would have to be a localized contest because none of the contestants can walk very far.

(Oh lord, forgive for telling that joke, and help the starving pygmies in New Guinea.)

Comment

Working...
                          X