It was soft...and furry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was soft...and furry

A Winnipeg man who turned an East Kildonan garage into an impromptu passion pit paid a stiff price yesterday for his heavy petting session with a stuffed toy dog.

The 27-year-old man pleaded guilty to mischief and break, enter and theft and was sentenced to six months in jail.

Court heard Winnipeg police were called shortly before 6 p.m. on March 26 after a Chelsea Avenue resident spotted the man breaking into her garage. The man exited the garage a short time later and moved on to a neighbour's garage, where he stole a lawn mower, a mountain bike, a blanket and a stuffed toy dog.

The man eventually returned to the first garage, where police found him nearly two hours later passed out inside a boat.

"He was lying there with his genitalia exposed next to the stuffed dog," said Crown attorney John Peden. "While the police report doesn't describe it this way, the dog might be appropriately characterized as now being anatomically correct, as opposed to its condition before he removed it."

Defence lawyer Chris McCoy said his client, who has a history of domestic violence offences and court breaches, gets himself into trouble when he has been drinking.

"All (his offences) involve being drunk, usually drunk as a skunk," he said.

Judge Charles Newcombe said the man wasn't entitled to leniency given his prior record.

"Hopefully this time in custody will be sufficient for him to enrol in an (alcohol) treatment program and complete it," Newcombe said.

Newcombe said the "unusual circumstances" of the incident justified an order that the man provide police with a DNA sample.

A Winnipeg psychologist said sex acts involving stuffed animals are not entirely uncommon.

"There are people who have a variety of sexual predilections, some have to do with plush animals," said Toby Rutner. "There are some people who will even dress up in animal costumes."

He added a plush fetish would be akin to a leather or plastic fetish.

As many people are reluctant to admit to fetishes, Rutner wouldn't hazard a guess as to how common it is to be attracted to plush animals.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Comment

Geez. I was expecting this post to be about something completely different from what the title suggested. Turns out it was exactly that. Euchh. I support the death penalty for furries/plushies.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

WTF is a furry?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
            Geez. I was expecting this post to be about something completely different from what the title suggested. Turns out it was exactly that. Euchh. I support the death penalty for furries/plushies.
            My thread titles are always accurate and never misleading.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

"might be appropriately characterized as now being anatomically correct, as opposed to its condition before he removed it."
              I honestly can't think of a more hilarious way to word this.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                WTF is a furry?
                Exactly what was said, i.e. someone who likes plush animals, or dressing as one

One wonders why this person didn´t buy his own plus animal instead of stealing and raping one of other persons
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think it was consensual.

Comment

Maybe it was the guy that was raped.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

First it was a bicycle; now a stuffed toy. Mother Thumb and her four daughters must be feeling neglected.

Comment

this thread definately deserves an AAHZ post.

and also a
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                          QFT!
                          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

I honestly can't think of a more hilarious way to word this.
                              He sure ripped it a new one...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X