• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Parenting.....

Wtf....

Discuss.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Tip top parenting. Why would anything be out of the ordinary?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The way this is reported is also pathetic.

"Newly uncovered dramatic home video of Jessica in distress!"

"You got any popcorn!?"

Comment

Holy crap!

They should send the parents to jail for this. And so what if the girl would miss their parents, I think it would help to get away from these trash killers.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I was initially perplexed when the PRC announced that they were no longer going to allow Chinese orphans to be adopted by obese parents. Now I get it.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

That's an interesting decision, never heard of that one. Then again, adoption isn't a right, you have to qualify for it. I'm undecided if this would be a good thing, but it's interesting none of the less.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Holy crap!

They should send the parents to jail for this. And so what if the girl would miss their parents, I think it would help to get away from these trash killers.
              Yea, does anyone know why they are not? You can't smoke a joint in front of your kids but you can let them eat until they can't walk?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

jeez oh man.

Comment

this makes me sad
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Kid, exactly. You know it's a taboo thing I guess. If you feed your child to death, it's OK, because you are not supposed to say someone is fat. In fact, you're not supposed to tell people how to raise their kids.

But if you smoke a joint in front of them, oh well that's a different story. It's a good example of priorities gone wrong. THat thing is horrible, I mean that kid won't live very long, can't even freaking walk. How can you do that to your child... and hells yeah it's the parents who did it because they're the ones buying the food. I remember when Iw as a kid and wanted to eat some more candy we had in the house but I wasn't allowed to, or drink soda or something. It was a sounding NO, that stuff was rationed. And there's a good reason why it should be done, kids will eat everything they can get their hands on, if you leave 10 chocolate bars, they'll eat them all if you allow them.

200 pounds at the age of 5? I'm not even kidding when I'm saying they are responsible for her early death. THere's no way her heart can take it, there's just no way her organs and vains will be functioning normally soon, or if they still even work. And this isn't about the social stigma either, which is bad enough for a kid her age, but this is borderline murder.

And why do you film your daughters in this condition, trying to get up and stuff. Is that so normal, breathing heavy like that, all the weight pressing her down and all the air she needs to support all that fat.... it's sick, and that's not just murder, that's torture before it happens. I guess they can't even do surgery because she's too young or something. What a way to ruin the developmental stages of a child, wow and BARF!
                    In da butt.

Comment

I dont understand how this is legal. I should have made a poll. Who here thinks her parents should be jailed?

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I love how alot of you guys like to jump to conclusions about things. Once again, we don't have all the information. There are genetic disorders that can cause such things. Before you crucify the parents, find out if it is their fault (I guess I mean find out if it is their fault aside from giving her a possible genetic disorder).
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                          I love how alot of you guys like to jump to conclusions about things. Once again, we don't have all the information. There are genetic disorders that can cause such things. Before you crucify the parents, find out if it is their fault (I guess I mean find out if it is their fault aside from giving her a possible genetic disorder).
                          Genetic disorders my ass.

Just look at her. When you eat 1 pound of food, you cant gain 4 pounds. She eats more than her share, thats obvious. Seeing how she is getting fatter and fatter, I dont understand how her parents did not put her on a strict diet.

Spec.

Comment

I did. It doesn't look natural. Neither did the elephant man.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

When you eat 1 pound of food, you cant gain 4 pounds.
                              are you serious!?

Comment

Working...
                              X