Post of the Week: Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post of the Week: Week 1

The rules: you cut and paste a post from this forum you feel stands out among the multitude you read this week (Sunday is the first day of the week for this purpose). You can include a link and a comment if you feel like it, but it is not neccessary. You can change your mind as may times as you wish, editing is allowed. Always include the author of the quote. One post per person in this thread until the end of the week, after which commenting others' posts is allowed.

Pekka explaining what could have happened when he was trying to turn off the fire alarm...

Originally posted by Pekka:

It could have been a lot worse. I had to stand on a chair to rip off the box, so what if I would have lost my balance (because I almost did when it came off) and hit my head on the floor or something... unconscious, then die from the smoke. Fire alarm is still on so the firemen come to my house. I'd be there, in my t-shirt and boxers, dead, with an erection (didn't have one but I guess you can have one if you die) and the door bell box on my hand? How would they know what happened?

"I guess he tried to **** the door bell box". Then they'd radio it, and all the nerds listening the emergecy frequencies would start with their crap, an instant internet legend would be born, even news people would make fun of me, the guy who tried to have sex with the door bell box, died with his loved one and still having a clear sign of affection for it. How embarrasing woudl that be?

Comment

Working...
    X