No announcement yet.

Problemo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...but that is a really cool picture. Thanks for brightning my day and posting it Gramps
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Now Pekka, should you not me likey da Polar "cool dudes" that Krill and I do, try being a friend to another Wilson if ya for some reason have something against neuturimg Viuollaybaiulls..

Man, feeling fine Friday niuyhgtddss
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
        ...but that is a really cool picture. Thanks for brightning my day and posting it Gramps
        You neighbbbarg bbriiiiiiiiiiiitttttnme n muy daaaaaaaays my buddy roo Karill

Comment

Owen Wilson is a brilliant actor and i for one am glad that he failed to commit suicide. Life would be a much duller and boring place without him.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            Owen Wilson is a brilliant actor and i for one am glad that he failed to commit suicide. Life would be a much duller and boring place without him.
            Ahhrrraeddgeenn was ssoooo nice moovie wit him

Comment

np Gramps

Comment

Armageddon was a brilliant movie. I wish he hadn't died in it though

Comment

Down to A COUPLE MORE WEEKS BEFOREE SURGGEUYRERY so bear wit me and me tyrpoin but got some kinda funn pix in anothe thread to post

Pekka, please man, like your a nice duede to me

I aint no such a great person but hope your ok my friend

I lookm sssor from time and a time to read whuat yu saiiiiiiied

Be weeell

Gramps

Comment

1. Get off your butt and join a gym, physical health and mental health are one and the same.

2. Join an entrepreneur club, it will help you to meet like minded souls.

3. Get a date via online dating sites. It's nothing serious, but it will get you out of the house and maybe one of the ladies you meet will turn out to be a good friend.

4. Suit up, and be a man.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

yeah.. it's not depression, it's just the same crap with the darkness. I can't deal with it well. Every year I think it'll be the last one because I'm moving out. Then it's just worse every time and I'm still here and now I've commited myself here for few years more. And it gets dark but at least you can go and hang out with people you know, so now I don't really know anyone outside my work so it sucks.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Don't worry about it Pekka. Public places are filled with stupid annoying people that don't know you. Trust me, you are better off hanging out at Poly with stupid annoying people that do know you.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                        X