Where would you rather live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you rather live?

If you had the choice between living as a white person in Zimbabwe or a Jew in Saudi Arabia, what would you pick?
    White person in Zimbabwe
    66.67%
    Jew in Saudi Arabia
    33.33%

Wow! That's tough.

I'll go Jew in SA. I think the remaining whites are next on the menu in Zimbabwe.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If I was a whity in Zimbabwe then I could flee to nearby South Africa.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A jew in Saudi Arabia can blend in a bit better i think than the Whitey in Zululand
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Besides, I'm not sure fleeing to a neighbouring country is allowed under the "rules".
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

This poll is invalid
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Right, poll also needs: "A banana agressors in Happy Putin's pants."

Comment

a jew would have no problems in saudi if living on a compound like most westerners there do.

white zimbabweans, especially farmers, may have it worse, but they still play a leading role in the country's economy.

Comment

I'd probably take the Jewish option. Then I'll find about the real Zionist conspiracy
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

white

Comment

Provide a justification please
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Being black in Zimbabwe would be far worse than being White in Zimbabwe.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Fair point that...

Comment

White person in Zimbabwe.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                              Provide a justification please
                              i don't want to be a jew

Comment

Working...
                              X