Those Who Have Come And Gone : And Came Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Who Have Come And Gone : And Came Back

So when I last was here, the end of poly was being proclaimed when a few people left. I see that everything is still here. I'm happy to see that there are no more sub forums
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

There should at least be a sub-sub-forum under teh History sub-forum about submarines. Like, for Lonestar and Patty and Dis and Lancer, etc.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

whotf is Sprayber?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

What we really need is a subforum for posters that are leaving forever or have returned after having left forever.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Isn't that what the Apolyton Community board is for? That, and pics of Nikolai's sexy friends?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

The picture thread in the A/C forum should be its' own sub forum...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
            X