Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work is hard....

Yea, work is hard.

So I have to go meet a supplier for 3 days in January, in Mexico city. And since we will be in Mexico, we will take the next 5 days to go to Cancun.
    Then I comeback, and 2 weeks later, I leave for Cuba for a week., all expenses payed.

Life is hard.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Dude, how can you survive in your line of work, it seems very stressful. I'd demand my money back!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I expect a postcard.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Dude, how can you survive in your line of work, it seems very stressful. I'd demand my money back!
        Hey, its JUST getting better.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Iiiiiii'm wicked and I'm lazy.... aaaaaaaaa don't you wanna save meee.... I'm as lazy as a man can be.... that song starts playing in my head when I think about your Cancun "workaholic" trip

You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney I must advise you that you'll need a very fast car with no top and after that, the cocaine. And then the tape recorder, for special music, and some Acapulco shirts... This blows my weekend, because naturally I'll have to go with you -- and we'll have to arm ourselves.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Work is hard. I'm currently being paid to sit on my ass until tech support fixes the network.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Cuba? Now that's cool...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                Cuba? Now that's cool...

Cuba is awesome.

Spec.

Comment

Cuba.
                  Mexico.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    San Fransisco
                    Getting butt raped in Frisco
                    Fixed.

Spec.

Comment

Spec, ooh, look at that blue ocean... you know, that's something I only dream about. I get snow and darkness Mostly darkness.

It's wrong. It's WROOOONG!!! I'd love to just wear shorts and a t-shirt and go out, have actually use for sunglasses. Feel good, feel the warmth and wind breeze on my skin.. I'm so in heaven then. Things smell nice and exotic.

In here? Can't see anything, it's dark. Have to wear layers of crap. Have to be worried about slipping all the time. No scents what so ever
                      In da butt.

Comment

Then again, you live in Canada. Pretty much the same there. At least you get NHL when it's not like 2AM.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Then again, you live in Canada. Pretty much the same there. At least you get NHL when it's not like 2AM.
                          Here its not so bad. We get best of both worlds : 30C in summer, -30C in winter.

Spec.

Comment

We get nice summer here as well. Sometimes it's awesome... just like that, 30C, light 24/7, just some cool stuff

Like if I ever had enough money to do what I wanted with it and buy houses from different countries, I'd still spend at least a month or two in here during the summer
                            In da butt.

Comment

In mid winter, we always get atleast 10 hours of light during the day, and in mid summer we get 10 hours of darkness everyday.

Lighjt or darkness 24/7 would drive me crazy.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X