No announcement yet.

Ah, excellent..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but Winny has always been prejudiced...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I voted for Rikke Hvilshøj, Minister for Integration, if anyone's interested.

Damn, I seem to always vote for the ladies out there. I don't know what it is I'm trying to gain. Inge Dahl-Sørensen multiple times, Hanne Severinsen multiple times, Tove Fergo, Bente Frost - those last two for the City Council.

Still, Asmaa Abdol-Hamid will have to wait a while..

Those suckers really got to pay for trying that stunt, eh?

Comment

If that is your criterium for voting, have you considered Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen - she's both young and reasonable pretty
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

She's their top candidate whom Bendt Betjendtsen mistook for an intern and asked to get him a cup of coffee the other day? Man, I had to laugh when I read about that.

No, the voting for women is just a matter of who's available in the district that I agree with the most. I have voted for Bertel Haarder on a number of occasions. If I were back in my childhood town, I'd vote for Søren Gade. It just struck me on my way back from the polling station that I've probably voted for women candidates 3-4 times as often as for male ones. That's including local and EP elections.

---

Damnation at those SF dudes doubling in size. The main consolation is that regardless, they'll be left in the back yard hammock where they belong and can cause relatively little damage. Still, imagine how it would've turned out if Søvndal had refused to sell that Rover of his!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
            If that is your criterium for voting, have you considered Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen - she's both young and reasonable pretty
            To quote Ted Striker, I'd hit it, but with a brick.
            Last edited by Krill; November 14, 2007, 13:10.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
            X