• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill
    It's QFMFT damnit
    pottymouth!

Comment

Oh, you said a naughty word mister, corrupting youngsters nowadays, you should be ashamed of yourself!

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

How much longer are we talking? DDR3 has been around for awhile now.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

DDR2 will be more than enough for your needs for the next few years...hell, I'm still using original DDR now, it's not like memory is the bottle neck of any system nowadays (if you get atleast 2 gig...)
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            Oh, you said a naughty word mister, corrupting youngsters nowadays, you should be ashamed of yourself!

I didn't say it... smiley-claus did

Comment

Crap, I just checked out the price difference on Newegg, DDR3 is sometimes 4 times as expensive as its DDR2 counterparts
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                Crap, I just checked out the price difference on Newegg, DDR3 is sometimes 4 times as expensive as its DDR2 counterparts
                yay, which is why DDR2 is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by Thue
                  RAM has been dropping like a stone in the last year, after being pricy for a while.
                  DDR 1 has been dropping, now that DDR 2 is standard in new rigs.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Dolores is going to Tagbilaran so I sent her to the comp store with the old chip and destructions for the new ones. However I didn't list anything about DDR 1, 2, or 3.

Which one do I want? DDR 1 since its an older cheapo comp, yes?
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

DDR-400 (PC3200) is DDR "1".

Comment

Good! I wrote that.

I'm pretty excited to get 4x the speed.

Comment

It could be more or less. RAM isn't really much of an issue about how fast the system is running unless you don't have enough of it, then it can make the system crawl (due to the OS using the swapfile on the HD, which is horrifically slow compared to RAM).

Comment

Dolores is going to Tagbilaran so I sent her to the comp store with the old chip and destructions for the new ones.
                            Something tells me you won't be getting your new chips anytime soon

Comment

When the game throws in the towel I get a message that windows is creating more blah memory and that if I want to do something with my comp for a while I can forget it.

I think this RAM is really gonna help.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

Something tells me you won't be getting your new chips anytime soon
                                Instructions have become destructions for me as its more descriptive of the usual result.

Comment

Working...
                                X